What Types of Cases Does Sutton Slover Law Handle?
At Sutton Slover Law, we focus exclusively on cases dealing with personal injury. We believe this targeted approach enables us to serve these clients best and helps them obtain the best results.
That said, there are many different types of personal injury cases we can handle, each providing its own set of variables. These include:
- Vehicle accidents: Injuries and damage related to car, truck and motorcycle accidents.
- Construction accidents: Injuries that occur on the job, or due to unsafe conditions at the work site.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Injuries that occur when a person loses their balance and falls while on another person’s property, especially when caused by negligence on the part of the property owner.
- Dog bites/animal attacks: Injuries occurring from dog bites or attacks, as well as injuries from other types of pets, where the owner was negligent in keeping theirpet from harming others.
- Nursing home abuse: Injuries or damage occurring as a result of physical or mental abuse of a patient in a nursing home.
- Catastrophic injuries: Any major or debilitating injury that does not automatically fall into any of the categories listed above.
- Wrongful death: When the careless, negligent or violent actions of another cause the wrongful death of a loved one.
If your personal injury case doesn’t necessarily fall into one of these descriptions, we may still be able to help. We offer a free, no-obligation initial consultation to help us determine whether you have a case, and whether we can help. For more information, call us at 404.768.0292.